Kia Motors offers a broad lineup of well-built coupes, sedans, and crossover vehicles that stand out for their value, performance, and sporty styling. A substantial warranty program has further bolstered customer confidence in the brand, along with recent improvements in build quality and overall refinement. Our mechanics work on all Kia models, including:
- Optima Hybrid
- Forte Koup
- Rio 5-door
- Soul EV
When your Kia begins performing less than optimally, you’ll likely know it, even if you want to ignore the symptoms. Giving our shop a clear picture of the issues you’re experiencing with your Kia can help us pinpoint work that needs to be done to your vehicle. Here’s what to look for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, leaks, warning lights, or smoke – Where is the sound/odor/etc. coming from? When does it happen (i.e. when the engine is running or cold, when you’re accelerating, braking, turning, or going at a certain speed)?
- Problems in handling or braking – Do you feel vibrations in the steering column or the brake pedal? Does the steering pull to the right or the left? Are your tires wearing unevenly?
- Changes in Performance – Has your engine performance decreased? Is your fuel economy falling? Do you regularly have to add coolant or oil? Are belts or hoses wearing out faster than they should?
If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your Kia, our skilled mechanics can help pinpoint the problem and take care of the repairs you need to get back on the road in a safe and reliable vehicle.
Kia Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Kia car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Kias, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Kia's service and repair needs.
Our Kia repair and service shop is located in Balch Springs, TX.